Your business requires more…
in order to SURVIVE…
- We provide solutions to all of the above fundamental business needs by offering a proactive real time Virtual Finance Director service
- We go beyond the numbers and spend more time on analysing your Finances
- Tailored report displays help you, the business owner, to understand your numbers and ultimately make value adding decisions at the right time
The secret to business growth...Benefit Now
How does our Virtual Finance Director Service work?
Your business can benefit too with our guidance
- Most importantly we need to know what you as a business owner want to track and what insights you require that will help you make value adding decisions
- Once the initial consultation is out of the way and we have agreed a goal
- We get you set up on one of the soon to be mandatory HMRC compliant accounting software systems.
- Xero & Quickbooks are 2 of the best and we are fully certified advisors in both
- Having your finances up to date on a regular basis is the fundamental core to knowing what is happening with your business
- We accomplish this by ensuring the books are completed daily and to the highest of standards
- To ensure we are always up to date we provide you with an award winning app called Receipt Bank – This handy bit of software allows you to capture and store your receipts anywhere, anytime by a quick snap directly from your smart phone
- Even better these receipts are sent directly to us in real time so we are able to complete the books now and not in a months time
- With the tracking and Goals we were provided with in the planning stage, we ensure that this is carefully reflected in the books, whereby, it can feed directly into the reporting stage
- With the books up to date on a regular basis, we use a special tool to pull the data into a G-Sheet to create a dynamic business dashboard
- This dashboard can be tailored in any way you choose with only the financial data that you want to see
- Trends are a a great way to see what is happening in your business and help you make key financial decisions
- Worst case Bank balances with Vat and Corporation tax factored in can be tracked
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Sales Trends
- Product Trends
- Expense Analysis Trends
- All of these items take an immense amount of time to analyse but knowing the trends could be the key to your business growth and stability
- Monthly or weekly reports can be sent your way with key analysis or KPI’s that you have requested
- We analyse and look for trends that could improve your business finances
- Recommendations may be provided on improvements or ideas
Can you believe you have been so unaware of the fact that you have been paying too much for an Accountant or Bookkeeper? One that does not add any value to your business?
Forget about throwing any more money away. Demand value in the form of support, analysis and advice.
Understanding your financial accounts and when to make financial decisions is key. This could mean the difference between an out of control business, compared to a financially aware business. One that is in control and driving growth.
Your small business can benefit from having financial reports at hand. Advice that aids in better decisions being made. Leaving you confident in the financial status of your business. All for less than a full-time employee’s monthly salary.
- Has your property rental business ever needed to know which properties are profitable or not
- Track Income and expense analysis per property
- Track Cost trend of certain utilities per property
- Does your rental income cover your operating expenses and better yet make you a profit
- Are you in a stable position to take on another property
- Track your repairs and maintenance cost as a billable expense to the landlord
These are all examples of how a Virtual Finance Director could benefit your business
- Has your business ever needed to see what products are regular sellers
- Moreover, which products are profitable and
- additionally, which products are not so popular