Shmunky LLP (‘’we’’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Maypole Green Road
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal data” means any information that identifies any person (such as you, your staff or your clients), that you provide to us when when contacting us via email, telephone or any other contact method, or that is contained in any other information that you provide to us (or that you authorise a third party to give to us on your behalf).
We may collect the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Shmunky LLP website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
We do not collect or process special categories of personal data, as defined under GDPR. We do not knowingly collect or request information from persons under the age of sixteen. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected any such data we will ensure it is deleted as quickly as possible.
YOUR CLIENT DATA
It is our job to ensure that the access to your data is secure and limited only to you and those to whom you grant permissions. It is up to you to control who has access to that data and how it is used, and you must ensure that you have a valid reason for holding and processing that data in accordance with the various provisions of the GDPR. We do not use your clients’ personal data for any other purpose.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:.
- To enable us to contact you via email, telephone, post or other means where necessary concerning Shmunky LLP
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE
We take security and data privacy seriously and we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure. We review our data processing and storage practices regularly and have security measures in place to protect against unauthorised access or disclosure such as encrypted passwords. We use a third party (Last Pass) to generate encrypted passwords for each individual account.
Where we use third parties to help provide our services we will always ensure that the security policies of those third parties are consistent with our own standards as minimum.
You must ensure that you keep your account access details and password(s) private and do not share them with anybody else.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of unlawful activities of Shmunky LLP users or relating to Shmunky LLP users; or in order to enforce or apply any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We utilise a number of carefully selected third parties to help provide our services to you. Examples of these functions include GoCardless services, Google Drive,email,and Acuity, data management and customer support services. When working with any such third parties, we will always ensure that the security policies and confidentiality arrangements of those third parties are in line with the requirements we ourselves follow as a minimum.
HOW LONG WE STORE DATA
We will store your data for as long as you have an account with us. When you close your account you have the option of removing your data from our system or retaining your account for future access.
All of our data is backed up in a regular cycle and deleted data will be retained for a period in our encrypted backup area before it is deleted as part of our usual process.
Note that we do not store your credit card or bank details. Payments are processed by our third party provider GoCardless